Thursday 12 September 2013

Kew Gardens

The other week I visited Kew Royal Botanic Gardens, it has been on my list of things to do in London for quite some time, I woke up one sunny Thursday and thought to myself, "self, today is the day." 
Well, truly I was interested in seeing the Palace but was pleasantly surprised by just how much there was to see in one place for one ticket. Now I didn't find it particularly cheap (at  £14.50) but I would say it was well worth it.

I'm going to let my pictures do most of the talking today, but just know this is just a small fraction of the things to see there. Be prepared to spend a good part of a day there, but don't worry there are several nice looking cafe's and restaurants on site so you will not starve. Or if you are a forward thinker, you might have brought your own picnic and can choose from oh so many beautiful grassy spots to stop and rest. You are so clever.









I did the Tree Top Walk and was only shaking mildly. Go me!





This is part of an exhibit that will be opened in the fall











Fun travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...