Thursday 17 October 2013

Museum Late Nights at Natural History Museum

Natural History Museum

A couple of weeks ago, I attended the Natural History Museum Lates, it's a monthly series the museum has been doing with free entry to the Central Hall and themed talks and activities. I haven't visited the NHM is a very long time, so it was great to enjoy a couple ciders with friends while wandering the halls of taxidermy animals.


Natural History Museum

Natural History Museum

Natural History Museum
Cats, not the musical

Natural History Museum
Even crocheted tape worms are creepy

Natural History Museum
Nothing should be this cute stuffed.

One of the activities they had set up was to try your hand at natural history drawings. I was quite proud of my drawing.

Natural History Museum

Natural History Museum

Natural History Museum

Natural History Museum

I had a great evening spent among the scientists, librarians and animals; learning, drinking, and giggling among the exhibit halls.

Natural History Museum





Fun travels!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun night!! I never made it to "Nuit Blanche" in Paris, which I think sounds like a similar event when all the museums are open late. The Natural History Museum in London is a really cool place, and I loved that ice skating rink they set up outside in the winter! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...