Wednesday 11 December 2013

Pinterest Challenge Recap 2



The Christmas shopping has begun. My mum and I spent the day at the mall yesterday picking up odds and ends and checking out stores for gift ideas. Not a whole lot was purchased but we did a lot of walking. By the time we got home I figured it was the perfect opportunity to try my next Pinterest Challenge. The Home Foot Soak.




What you will need:


Bowl/tub to soak feet
Listerine
Vinegar (I used white)
Warm water
Feet



The image I pinned, the bowl is full of liquid and the feet are covered, I had to double the suggested amounts (1/2 cup water increased to 1 cup) just to have enough liquid to soak the soles of my feet. 

I wouldn't say that the "dead skin practically wiped off", but my feet were definitely smoother after the 10 minute soak. I enjoyed the smell of the Listerine, mostly because it covered the odor of the vinegar. I'm not opposed to doing this again in the future, but I probably wouldn't bother.

Challenge 2 complete!

Have you tried out some of your Pinterest pins?



Fun travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...