Tuesday 21 October 2014

The Orchard Tea Garden

There's somewhere you need to go. I don't normally tell you, you have to visit places, really I just want to share (and record) all the wonderful (and super cool) places I've been. But seriously, you need to go here. The Orchard Tea Garden in Grantchester. A "short" 40 minute walk from Cambridge through farmers fields along the Cam, you arrive to the outskirts of Grantchester where the cafe and apple trees are located just off Mill Way. 












The menu is wholesome and hearty, the cream tea is delectable, and the setting is like no other on park chairs set among the apple trees. 








A friend took me here when I first arrived in England and I knew it was a place that I would have to one day take my parents. I was right, they loved it too.






As I said, you need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...