Tuesday 14 October 2014

To Market, To Market: Brampton Farmers Market

Thanksgiving weekend in Brampton means the end of the weekly Saturday farmers market. I visited a couple weeks back and took in the sights and tastes of the Brampton Farmers Market.



It's a place where you can get local Ontario grown produce and inspect the wares of local small businesses.






I think I might have found my new tea shop.





The flowers were a big hit the weekend I visited, with Dahlias in full bloom and costing only .50 cents a flower, people were going a little cray.






I love popcorn, can hardly resist it EVER. So of course a big ol' bag of it was purchased, sweet and salty. Spoiled my lunch.




I love a local market. There's so much to see and new things to try and local businesses to support. You just never know what your going to spot at the market. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...