Tuesday 1 December 2015

To Market, To Market: Back to the Brampton Christmas Market

Last year I attended my first Brampton Christmas Market weekend. This year I thought it might be nice to go on the opening night to checkout all the festivities and they did have it all: preview of the Panto Aladdin, roasting marshmallows, igloo building, a roaming snow band, ice sculpting, and of course the classic huts selling crafts, hot drinks and food. It was lovely to see the crowds there supporting the town event. It really got me into the Christmas spirit! Merry Christmas friends!

Brampton Christmas Market

Brampton Christmas Market

Brampton Christmas Market

Brampton Christmas Market

Brampton Christmas Market

Brampton Christmas Market

Brampton Christmas Market

Brampton Christmas Market

Brampton Christmas Market

Brampton Christmas Market

Brampton Christmas Market

Brampton Christmas Market

Brampton Christmas Market

Brampton Christmas Market

Brampton Christmas Market

Be sure to pop on over to the Travel Link Up this month hosted on Emma, Rebecca and Kelly's blogs.

What's your favourite thing to do to get into the Christmas spirit?



Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...