Thursday 6 November 2014

Vermont, Stop Being so GD Gorgeous!

I haven't seen proper autumn colours in two years. As much as England likes to think they have changing colours in the fall, all I see are green leaves turning brown/orange before falling off the tree and just being brown. Dead. Dry. 

This year, I was looking forward to some good old leaf peeping up in the hills of Vermont. I have family in the state and have spent much time there, but I have never actually been a 'leaf peeper' as they're known by the locals. We visited our normal haunts with the visual slant of fall colours and ventured further afield for better vantage points of the blazing trees. The hilly geography creates the best scenery and most colourful rolling skylines.  The reds, oranges, yellows, greens, and browns mingling together off set by a jewel blue sky. Nowhere can beat a New England autumn day. 

(However, never have I been so treated to a more wonderful autumn sky than the ones in London).
















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...