Monday 30 May 2016

Hey There, Monday!

I had one of those weekends that just zoomed by with so much activity, responsibilities and even potential enjoyment. Some weekend pass by with absolutely no fun and other weekends are so jam packed you can't even do it all. This was one of those weekends, kinda wished Memorial day was a thing here too (never mind we just had a short week)

Happy Monday!


Bringing your run to a whole new level. I don't know if I'm ready for it

It's the real life Fox and the Hound!

Summer outdoor snacks. Yum-o

#GinProblems

And of course G&T cupcakes

I made these PB&J thumbprint cookies. They were Ah-MA-ZING!


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.


Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...