Thursday 29 September 2016

Vermont in Instarecap 2016 Edition

This was my first time visiting Vermont in the summer in over 3 years. When I first returned from England we made a special trip down to Vermont to see the fall colours, but Vermont in each season is so different than that last, one cannot be compared with another. Not really. I was very glad to be getting back for this season. Getting back to the creemees, the lobster dinners, the swimming, the pedestrian street shopping, and the nature. Here is a instareview of my summer trip.

{Erin Out and About} Vermont in Instareview

Top left to right: Timbits on the way down, Safety first with Betty at the water, family dinner out at the new Waterworks, eat corn at Paul Mazza's, Sunset over Lake Champlain.
Bottom left to right: Old Gold is a fave vintage shop, boats on the Bay, colourful kayaks, Black Raspberry Creemee from Broadacres, traditional lobster night

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...