Monday 28 November 2016

Hey There, Monday!

Good vibes weren't enough and it's time go back to the drawing board. But before that, let's all take some time to enjoy some internet gems.

Happy Monday!

Photos of London Victorian street life. Incredible!

1917 Chalkboards discovered with writing still on it!

All Canadians mustn't be alike

These Santa pics are too funny

Plant tattoos. Rad.

I call it a Christmas Sandwich

What if the largest countries had the largest populations. The world map, redrawn.

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...