Thursday 13 July 2017

The Lake District is Picture Perfect and Now Heritage Listed

Last week the Lake District in England was added to the UNESCO World Heritage list and this made me reminisce about my time spent there this past April. Expect some blog posts to come, but for now I thought I'd share some stunning photos of the region I was in.

We were in Rydal for a long weekend wandering around Loughrigg Fell. It was my kind of hiking, nothing super strenuous (although my hiking partner had to provide occasional physical and emotional support), gorgeous vistas,  and incredible sunshine.

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District

{ErinOutandAbout} Lake District


What's your favourite UNESCO heritage listed site?

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous photos! This is one place I really wish we'd made it to while we were living in England. I'm so glad it's now got the UNESCO stamp of approval, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some stunning photos! Ergo Lake District must be a stunning place therefore on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...